Join Air Cadets!
Registration is open to all youth ages 12-18 years from September - May.
Join us any Tuesday evening between 6:30 and 9:00pm in Hangar A3 at the Qualicum Beach Airport.
The Cadet Program is open to youths between 12 and 18 yrs of age, and is a youth organization based on military values.
Air Cadets has three aims:
- to promote in youth good leadership and citizenship
- to promote physical fitness
- to promote an interest in aviation and related fields
Note that cadets are not members of the Canadian Forces, nor are they under any obligation whatsoever to join the military at any time.
To register, fill out the form below and you will receive an email to arrange an in-person appointment in October. The email will include the requisite forms to be completed at home and brought to your scheduled appointment. In addition to the forms, new cadets need to bring the following to their registration appointment:
- Canadian Government issued photo ID (landed immigrant or citizenship card) or a Canadian Birth Certificate
- An original and a photocopy of Health Insurance Card (Care Card)
In order to successfully register, a parent or legal guardian must attend with each applicant. An application form and medical form must be completed and signed by a parent or legal guardian.
To register, please fill out the form below completely.